Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Bubble and Sweet in my home - Pink scales

Pretty pink scales from Mollegaarden

I've decided to start posting about some of the items I love in my home and kitchen on a regular basis, but don't worry I am keeping up my regular recipe posts.

I get quite a few emails and messages asking me where I get stuff, almost as many as the comments and questions about decorating cakes and cookies.

So I'm starting off with this swoonworthy pink set of scales I picked up earlier in the year from one of my current favourite shops Mollegaarden.

They are made by a company called Bloomingville and also come in aqua, white, silver plus stacks of other colors. Yup I totally wish I could have an aqua and white one as well.


The basket pops off for easy cleaning and pouring your stuff into wherever it needs to go. When it arrives in it's box you need to screw the holder on the top before you start using it. It has an adjuster to set the weight under the weighing basket an it goes up to 5kg.

So a little problem if your from the US yup it's in metric, well that's not a problem if your making recipes from this blog 'cause I use metric and imperial. But to try and help you out I did find these ones on Amazon in the US just no pink ones:



Anyhoo I think you could totally get over the whole metric thing just for the looks, seriously set it up next to your KitchenAid and everyone will think your a baking pro.

Sigh, I kinda wish I had a pink KitchenAid to go with it but my KitchenAid is actually so old (and still working) that they only came in 3 colours when I bought it.

Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cookies - RECIPE CLICK HERE

Yup you can see what I'm talking about in the photo's above, just sitting in the background looking all pretty and functional.

Happy baking, make sure to let me know if you've seen anything in my posts you would like to know about.

* Note the little scoop did not come with the scales.

This post was not sponsored.


Linda Vandermeer is a blogger, baker, maker and author of the cookbook ' Sweets on a Stick': More than 150 kid friendly recipes for cakes, candies, cookies and pies on the go!. Published in the US the book is available at most online book stores.

Original Ideas, photography and recipes by Linda Vandermeer do not reuse without permission. 


1 comment:

  1. How gorgeous Linda! You should hook up with Celia from Fig Jam and Lime Cordial's In My Kitchen post series :D

    ReplyDelete