Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cookie Crush Wednesday Ecrandal cookie cutters, Sweetopia and Alicia from Pintrest

OK - I'm not all about the cookies. I love other stuff, you know cake pops, macarons, brownies, peanut butter brownies. Sweets on a stick - for sure.

but at the moment I do have a bit of a thing for cookies. So I thought I would share some of the things I'm cookie crushing on.

First up is cookie cutter store Ecrandal in the US who make beautiful cookie cutters, and wait for it.....they do custom made ones too. In fact they have just done up some for me based on the mask cookies in the above picture so I wont need a template and knife to handcut those babies anymore. That equals complete cookie awesomeness in my books.

Also they do custom baby hand cookie cutters where you send in a drawing of your baby's hand and they make up a cutter.

Honestly have you heard of anything sweeter (pun totally intended). Imagine precious little hand made keepsake cookie cutters which make it so you actually CAN nibble on your sweetest little ones hands.

They are not the cheapest cutters around as you would expect but sometimes I like to splurge. If you pop over check out their bird and birdcage cutters which I adore.



Next up is one of my very first ever cookie crushes Sweetopia who for many years has been the prettiest and loveliest cookie site in the whole wide web world.

Look at this picture from Sweetopia ah-mazing! Honestly who makes cookies this cute.

They have a number of fail proof recipes and instructions on how to make beautiful royal icing cookies and I'm just going to have to say again how pretty it all is. When I grow up I totally want a website that looks like Sweetopia.

Finally I'm going to point you to someone I found on Pintrest who has the most uncanny ability to locate gorgeous cookies (and cakes). Alicia has curated a cookie Pinfest and this is one board I love to follow.

If your not sure what Pintrest is, it's a kinda online scrapbook for everything not just cookies and you get to peek into everyone else's stuff. It's kinda Pindictive (addictive not vindictive) at first as there is just so much loveliness to behold in the world.

I'm not sure how Alicia finds all these gorgeous cookies I'm just happy that she finds ones like this

 cookie by a Dozen Eggs Bake Shop

and these....

Source: flickr.com via Alicia on Pinterest
 cookie by sweetapolita

and so many more you'll have to pop over there and have look yourself.

If you have any cookie crushes yourself, don't keep them to yourself please share. I am going to post some more soon and I would love to hear what your cookie crushing on at the moment either here on the comments or at BubbleandSweet(at)hotmail(dot)com - you know the drill just replace the (at) with an @ and the (dot) with an actual dot.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out - I am very addicted to Pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biskart makes custom cookie cutters and are based in Victoria, quality is great! http://www.biskart.com.au/ I got a batch of unique jungle animals made up for $5 each ;-) Adore your work BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura from ADozenEggs is one of my all time favorite cookie artists. Sweetopia's blog just makes me happy and of course, I just love you amazing ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really amazing cookies. This is my first visit to your blog and I've just spent some time browsing through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. You've created a great spot for your readers to visit and I really enjoy the time I've spent here. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. It´s absolutelly amazing :)

    ReplyDelete