Friday, April 23, 2010

Martha Stewart Peanut butter-filled chocolate brownie cupcakes




What do you get when you combine two of my great loves, Martha Stewart and cupcakes....

Well Martha Stewart's cupcakes of course - 175 inspired ideas for Everyone's favorite treat.

I have been working my way through this book and thought I might share some of my triumphs and possible disasters with you.

So, what's the verdict with these Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes. The batter was easy to make - no kitchen aid mixer needed just a whisk, a spoon and a couple of bowls.

The cakes were very delicious - mmmm peanut butter and chocolate how could you go wrong.

However I did find the process of layering Tablespoons of batter fiddly and time consuming as I have a super easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownie recipe which is pretty comparable in taste (see pic at bottom).

Would I make them again? Maybe. But for everyday eating the Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies are probably my go to recipe CLICK HERE for brownie recipe.

For the cupcake recipe pick up a copy of Martha's cookbook :)









Now here is a tray of gooey, chocolatey Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies I prepared earlier.
Brownie RECIPE HERE

1 comment:

  1. These look delicious! I just ordered the Martha Stewart Cupcakes book, so will be trying these soon!

    ReplyDelete